AMERICAN ENGINEERING TESTING is our TITLE SPONSOR
UPDATE for Thursday, Sept. 15:
Thanks for coming to our Fall Outing – hope you’re enjoying your time with us.
REMINDER – did you get your Taste of MSES card filled with stickers from each cabin? Bring it to the Registration table at the Main Lodge by 4 OR BEFORE the Social at 5 pm on the Eastside, Bay Colony area - find Ann!
UPDATE for events at Grand View Thursday:
- The BIG Event CANCELLED due to weather (radar shows big storm L) 1st time ever cancelling the BIG Event
- Social is ON at 5 pm - Eastside
- Under tent in Bay Colony area, already set up with tables and chairs for us
- Get beverage from Forterra
- Short Program, Fall Outing Chair Craig Johnson
- Wednesday Golf Tourney prizes, need not be present to win
- Raffle drawings, need not be present to win
- New Member Sponsor drawing
- Taste of MSES drawings: 3 - $100 cash prizes, need not be present to win
- Grand Prize drawing – night at Grand View Lodge
- Brief remarks from President Jon Chiglo and Fall Outing Chair Craig Johnson
- 5:30 – Forterra Dinner, Bay Colony under big tent
- Steak tri-tips
- Many sides+++
- 7 pm – NFL game on the VERY big screen
- LANYARDS – leave your name badge in the box at Forterra’s when you leave OR at the desk when you Check Out at Grandview – we want to use them again J
Book your calendars for 2017: Sept. 13-15
Thank you for participating, you are the reason for making it such an awesome event, our 94th Fall Outing!
Join us for our sixth great year at Grand View Lodge - Wed. Sept. 14 - Fri. Sept. 16!
NEW - Now posted in the resources on the right - the 6th Annual Taste of MSES Map and Menu!
Extended - sign up ASAP - Golf Tourney signup extended! - register online in the right column, hit submit, then a credit card screen will come up for payment.
The MSES Fall Outing Wednesday Golf Tournament is back at The Pines on Wednesday, September 14 at 1 p.m.
-Price: $95 / $115 with hole event challenge per player when pay by check
-Online: $98 / +$20.75 hole event challenge using credit card - includes PayPal fees
Please review the updated AET Fall Outing Program/Itinerary in the right column for the latest info.
UPDATE - Thursday Brewery Tour starts at NOON instead of 11:00
The Taste Map/Menus will be posted Tuesday, September 13
DEADLINES - Monday, August 15 - Grand View Lodge,
Still taking Registrations, now at $35.00 (8/26)
Note: Online registration remains open!
NOTE: Sponsorship Deadline extended to Wednesday, Sept. 7
This event is successful not only because of your participation but also indebted to the generosity of our dedicated Sponsors, proudly listed below – THANK YOU
Are you interested in becoming a Fall Outing Event Sponsor?
If your firm/organization is interested, please contact Ann for more info.
We now offer SEVEN levels of participation:
Title (1) at $1,200 - taken - American Engineering Testing - thank you!
Shuttle Sponsor (1) at $800 - taken - WSB Engineering & Associates - thank you!
Platinum (no limit) at $600, Gold (no limit) at $400,
5K Fun Run (1) at $300 - taken - Hiway Federal Credit Union - thank you!